Online Basic Overview of EU Medical Device Regulation/MDR 2017/745 Course
Explainer Video for EU MDR Basic Overview Course
In this video, we provide an overview of what our EU MDR Basic Overview Course is all about including what it covers, who should attend plus some BONUS footage from a short Q&A session!Watch Video
Module 1: Introduction to the EU-MDR (Online & Self-Paced)
- History of MD scandals
- Purpose of EU-MDR
- Structure of EU-MDR
- Medical devices covered by EU-MDR
- Key changes introduced by EU-MDR
- Timelines for transition
Module 2: Placing on the market (Online & Self-Paced)
- Overview of articles 10, 11, 13-15
- Role of the Manufacturer, Authorised Representative, Importer, Distributer and Person Responsible for Regulatory Compliance
- Overview of articles 5, 19, 20
- Brief overview of Classification, Conformity assessment, EU declaration of conformity and CE Marking
I really enjoyed the way the course was delivered. The interactive slides where you need to click buttons in order to obtain further information meant you got to go through the course at your own speed. The presentation slides and video presentations were short and to the point the information was appropriately spread across multiple slides without it feeling like a really long presentation.
Average Rating 104 global ratings
It is easy to follow.
Excellent service and the course material is really good.
This training met the requirements needed.