Online ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Theory Training
This fully online course is ideal for anyone that has a good understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and wants to gain an in-depth understanding of the process for performing first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015
If you are interested in this course, we recommend having a look at our free online ISO 9001:2015 demo course. Check it out today!
- 16 Hours
Some Companies that have used Comply Guru™
The Numbers - How We Are Doing
Our Pass Rate
Would Recommend Comply Guru
Gave us 4/5 Stars or higher Overall Training Experience
Would Recommend Online or Blended Training over Classroom Training
Module 0 - Course Introduction
In this module, an introduction to the course will be provided. This includes important information regarding the course content & learning objectives, duration, assessment methodology & how to successfully complete the course.
Module 1 - Introduction to Quality Management Systems (QMS)
In this module we will explore the purpose and benefits of a QMS and an introduction to the ISO 9001:2015 standard will be provided.
Module 2 - Key Concepts of ISO 9001:2015
In this module an introduction to the key concepts that underpin the standard and the significance of these for the QMS Auditor.
Module 3 - Introduction to Auditing
In this module an introduction to QMS auditing including coverage of the certification audit process will be provided.
Module 4 - Planning the Audit
In this module we will explore the initial audit planning steps including determination of the audit objectives, scope and criteria and selection of the audit team.
Module 5 - Audit Initiation and Preparation
In this module we will explore the activities associated with the first two phases of the audit lifecycle including establishing contact with the auditee and development of the audit plan and audit work documents.
Module 6 - Conducting the Audit
In this module we will explore the opening meeting, the need for effective communication and the methods available to the QMS auditor for collecting information and audit evidence.
Module 7 - Generating Audit Findings and Closing Meeting
In this module we will explore the process for generating the audit findings, agenda for the final audit team meeting and the closing meeting.
Module 8 - Audit Reporting, Completion and Follow-Up
In this module we will explore the final phases of the audit lifecycle namely preparing and distributing the audit report, completing the audit and the audit follow-up.
This course is fully certified by Comply Guru™.
Successful completion will entitle each Learner to receive a certificate of completion.
- Complete all online course modules and obtain 70% or higher in the final assessments (2 Online MCQ-based Assessments)
What each Learner should know before completing this course:We strongly recommend that each Learner have the following prior knowledge before completing this course:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000)
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing Comply Guru’s CQI & IRCA Certified Online ISO 9001:2015 Foundation (QMS) Course (FD116) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the requirements is a key pre-requisite in attending this course as without a good understanding, the course & final examination may be very challenging.
Printed Copy of ISO 9001:2015
- Each participant should bring a printed clean copy of the standard with them to the course. This is not provided by Comply Guru.