Online ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Theory Training
This fully online (self-paced) course is ideal for anyone that has a basic understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and needs to perform an internal audit of part of their organizations QMS.
If you are interested in this course, we recommend having a look at our free online ISO 9001:2015 demo course. Check it out today!
- 6 Hours
Some Companies that have used Comply Guru™
The Numbers - How We Are Doing
Our Pass Rate
Would Recommend Comply Guru
Gave us 4/5 Stars or higher Overall Training Experience
Would Recommend Online or Blended Training over Classroom Training
Module 0 - Course Introduction (Online & Self-Paced)
In this module, an introduction to the course will be provided. This includes important information regarding the course content & learning objectives, duration, assessment methodology & how to successfully complete the course.
Module 1 - Introduction to Quality Management Systems (QMS) (Online & Self-Paced)
In this module we will explore the purpose and benefits of a QMS based on ISO 9001:2015; the key concepts that underpin ISO 9001:2015 and the significance of these for the internal auditor and some of the key terms and definitions from ISO 9001:2015 which are related to auditing.
Module 2 - Introduction to QMS Auditing (Online & Self-Paced)
In this module we will explore the internal audit requirements as specified by ISO 9001:2015, the key terminology associated with the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018 and the different types of management system audits.
Module 3 - Initiation and Preparation (Online & Self-Paced)
In this module we will expand on the audit lifecycle by exploring the first two phases namely “Initiate the Audit and Prepare Audit Activities”, in more detail. These phases cover the “Plan” step of the (Plan-Do-Check-Act) PDCA cycle as it applies to the audit lifecycle.
Module 4 - Conducting Audit Activities (Online & Self-Paced)
In this module we will expand on the audit lifecycle by exploring the third phase of the audit lifecycle, namely conducting audit activities. This phase covers the “Do” step of the (Plan-Do-Check-Act) PDCA cycle as it applies to the audit lifecycle.
Module 5 - Report, Close and Follow up the Audit (Online & Self-Paced)
In this module we will explore the final stages of the audit, namely: documenting the identified non-nonconformities and conducting the closing meeting. We will also explore, the last three phases of the audit lifecycle namely: preparing and distributing the audit report, completing the audit and performing follow up audit activities. These phases cover the “Check and Act” step of the (Plan-Do-Check-Act) PDCA cycle as it applies to the audit lifecycle.
This course is fully certified by Comply Guru™.
Successful completion will entitle each Learner to receive a certificate of achievement.
Percy Pat | March 6, 2019
Percy Pat | March 6, 2019
useful content and learning
Stephen | March 2, 2019
Anonymous | March 1, 2019
Good delivery of precise practical and to the point explanations of concept involved in auditing
Anonymous | March 1, 2019
The course met my objectives.
Mary | February 25, 2019
Good structure, excellent interactive videos, well explained.
Anna | February 17, 2019
Very beneficial content, looking forward to the second part of the course.
Barry | February 16, 2019
Ronan | February 16, 2019
A very effective introductory session with detailed explanation and examples
Anonymous | February 15, 2019
Excellent Course ! Format very user friendly
Anonymous | February 14, 2019
I found this course excellent. The videos and tools used are really easy to follow and of a high standard which keep you on track. I would highly recommend this blended learning program.
Stephanie | February 11, 2019
Very detailed and interesting course
Anonymous | February 7, 2019
- Complete all online course modules and obtain 70% or higher in the final assessment (1 Online MCQ-based Assessment)
What each Learner should know before completing this course:We strongly recommend that each Learner have the following prior knowledge before completing this course:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000)
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing Comply Guru’s CQI & IRCA Certified Online ISO 9001:2015 Foundation (QMS) Course (FD116) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the requirements is a key pre-requisite in attending this course as without a good understanding, the course & final examination may be very challenging.
Printed Copy of ISO 9001:2015
- Each participant should bring a printed clean copy of the standard with them to the course. This is not provided by Comply Guru.