Blended ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training (CQI & IRCA Certified)
This CQI & IRCA Certified Blended ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (online & classroom) is ideal for anyone that has a good understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and wants to gain the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with ISO 19011:2018 and ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015
Did you know? This course is delivered both online & in a classroom. Each learner must complete a 16hr online training course before attending a classroom-based 2.5-day skills-based training session. The major benefit to this approach is that it offers each Learner the flexibility to learn at their own pace and reduce the overall time spent in a classroom!
If you are interested in this course, we recommend having a look at our free online ISO 9001:2015 demo course. Check it out today!
- 40 Hours
Some Companies that have used Comply Guru™
The Numbers - How We Are Doing
Our Pass Rate
Would Recommend Comply Guru
Gave us 4/5 Stars or higher Overall Training Experience
Would Recommend Online or Blended Training over Classroom Training
This course is CQI & IRCA Certified (Course No. 2192)!
Spend 50% Less Time in the Classroom! Book Your Place Today!
||16 Hours (Online) + 2.5 Days (Classroom)|
Includes CQI & IRCA Online ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Training
This certified online foundation course is the ideal preparation for anyone looking to complete CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training! This course is worth $345pp and is included FREE! This makes this course GREAT value!
Module 0 - Course Introduction (Online)
In this module, an introduction to the course will be provided. This includes important information regarding the course content & learning objectives, duration, assessment methodology & how to successfully complete the course.
Module 1 - Introduction to Quality Management Systems (Online)
In this module we will explore the purpose and benefits of a QMS and an introduction to the ISO 9001:2015 standard will be provided.
Module 2 - Key Concepts of ISO 9001:2015 (Online)
In this module an introduction to the key concepts that underpin the standard and the significance of these for the QMS Auditor.
Module 3 - Introduction to QMS Auditing (Online)
In this module an introduction to QMS auditing including coverage of the certification audit process will be provided.
Module 4 - Planning the Audit (Online)
In this module we will explore the initial audit planning steps including determination of the audit objectives, scope and criteria and selection of the audit team.
Module 5 - Audit Initiation and Preparation (Online)
In this module we will explore the activities associated with the first two phases of the audit lifecycle including establishing contact with the auditee and development of the audit plan and audit work documents.
Module 6 - Conducting the Audit (Online)
In this module we will explore the opening meeting, the need for effective communication and the methods available to the QMS auditor for collecting information and audit evidence.
Module 7 - Generating Audit Findings and Closing Meeting (Online)
In this module we will explore the process for generating the audit findings, agenda for the final audit team meeting and the closing meeting.
Module 8 - Audit Reporting, Completion and Follow-Up (Online)
In this module we will explore the final three phases of the audit lifecycle including coverage of the audit report, steps required to complete the audit and requirements for following-up on the audit.
Module 9 - Course Introduction (Classroom)
In this module, an introduction to the classroom element of the blended course will be provided. This includes important information regarding the course content & learning objectives, duration, assessment methodology & training delivery.
Module 10 - Planning the Audit (Classroom)
In this module we will explore the key steps that are required to plan the audit using a risk-based approach. We will also conduct a document review in preparation for the audit and practice the skills required to prepare the necessary documents for the audit including the audit checklist.
Module 11 - Conducting the Audit (Classroom)
In this module we will practice the skills required to effectively conduct an audit using a sample QMS case study. A variety of audit methods will be practiced during this session including interview, document review and data analysis.
Module 12 - Generating Audit Findings and Closing Meeting (Classroom)
In this module we will practice the skills required to write and grade non-conformities and determine audit conclusions. We will also practice the skills required to conduct a closing meeting
Module 13 - Audit Report and Follow Up Activities (Classroom)
In this module we will practice the skills required to prepare the audit report and to evaluate audit responses including differentiating between a correction and corrective action.
This course is certified by CQI-IRCA (Course No. 2192).
Before The Classroom Modules
- Complete all online course modules and obtain 70% or higher in the final assessment (2 Online MCQ-based Assessments) by the required deadline set in advance of the given classroom dates you are registered for
During The Classroom Modules
- Fully attend the classroom element as 100% attendance is required
- Obtain 70% or higher in the course continuous assessment during the classroom element
- Obtain 70% or higher in a 2-hour CQI & IRCA set final examination
What each Learner should know before completing this course:CQI & IRCA recommend that each Learner have the following prior knowledge before completing this course:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000)
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing Comply Guru’s CQI & IRCA Certified Online ISO 9001:2015 Foundation (QMS) Course (FD116) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the requirements is a key pre-requisite in attending this course as without a good understanding, the course & final examination may be very challenging.
Fluency in spoken and written English
- For participants whose first language is not English, we recommend a minimum English language competency of IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) for successful completion of the program. This is not assessed by Comply Guru in advance & each participant must self-assess their competency.
Printed Copy of ISO 9001:2015
- Each participant should bring a printed clean copy of the standard with them to the course. This is not provided by Comply Guru.
E-Learning System RequirementsThe below are the recommended requirements for each Learner in wishing to complete any of our online training courses or modules. In our experience, Workplace IT environments’ internal configurations and available software can vary (new or old), and there may be various limitations or other restrictions in place, and as such, the functionality of any Learning Management System (LMS) may be impacted, restricted and may not perform well.
Recommended Operating SystemsWindows 7/10, Mac OSX Sierra, iPad IOS10
Mobile DevicesComply Guru’s LMS is not available on a mobile app at this time. We recommend using a web browser on a mobile device in completing any online modules. However, if completing any final graded assessment, we recommend completing via a desktop browser.
Internet SpeedWe recommend using an internet connection of 256Kbit/sec or faster that will ensure that you can view videos and the online content
Recommended Internet Browsers
- Google Chrome 32 bit version 50 or later
- Safari 10 or later
Recommended SettingsWe recommend that the following settings are enabled:
- Pop-ups (in both Internet Browser and security software)
- Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player
- Latest Version of Adobe Acrobat Reader