Blended ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Training (CQI & IRCA Certified)
This CQI & IRCA Certified Blended ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor Course (CQI & IRCA Course No. 2149) is ideal for anyone that has a basic understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and needs to perform an internal audit of part of their organizations QMS.
Did you know? This course is delivered both online & in a classroom. Each learner must complete a 6hrs online training course before attending a classroom-based 1-day skills-based training session. The major benefit to this approach is that it offers each Learner the flexibility to learn at their own pace and reduce the overall time spent in a classroom!
If you are interested in this course, we recommend having a look at our free online ISO 9001:2015 demo course. Check it out today!
- 16 Hours
Some Companies that have used Comply Guru™
The Numbers - How We Are Doing
Our Pass Rate
Would Recommend Comply Guru
Gave us 4/5 Stars or higher Overall Training Experience
Would Recommend Online or Blended Training over Classroom Training
Reduce Time Away from Work/Home
For many people, one of the toughest things about training is the time spent away from work or home – with Comply Guru™’s course, we can reduce the time lost away through online training that is completed prior to the classroom portion!
This blended internal auditor course will cut down the classroom time by 50% or 1 day which is a BIG reduction compared to traditional classroom training. Boom!
Lower Costs & Expenses
With blended training, the overall cost of the training is much lower. As well as less downtime from work or precious time away from home/family, blended training involves less travel & lower lodging costs! Zing!
Increased Learning Effectiveness
Comply Guru™ believe that by introducing online training modules to be completed in advance, it enables each Learner to be better prepared in advance of the classroom portion of the training. As a result, it enables a more learning effective & focused classroom session – a better overall learning experience! Yay!
Includes CQI & IRCA Online ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Training
This certified online foundation course is the ideal preparation for anyone looking to complete CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training! This course is worth $345pp and is included FREE! This makes this course GREAT value!
Module 0 - Course Introduction (Online)
In this module, an introduction to the course will be provided. This includes important information regarding the course content & learning objectives, duration, assessment methodology & how to successfully complete the course.
Module 1 - Introduction to Quality Management Systems (Online)
In this module we will explore the purpose and benefits of a QMS based on ISO 9001:2015; the key concepts that underpin ISO 9001:2015 and the significance of these for the internal auditor and some of the key terms and definitions from ISO 9001:2015 which are related to auditing.
Module 2 - Introduction to QMS Auditing (Online)
In this module we will explore the internal audit requirements as specified by ISO 9001:2015, the key terminology associated with the auditing standard ISO 19011:2018 and the different types of management system audits.
Module 3 - Initiation and Preparation (Online)
In this module we will expand on the audit lifecycle by exploring the first two phases namely “Initiate the Audit and Prepare Audit Activities”, in more detail. These phases cover the “Plan” step of the (Plan-Do-Check-Act) PDCA cycle as it applies to the audit lifecycle.
Module 4 - Conducting Audit Activities (Online)
In this module we will expand on the audit lifecycle by exploring the third phase of the audit lifecycle, namely conducting audit activities. This phase covers the “Do” step of the (Plan-Do-Check-Act) PDCA cycle as it applies to the audit lifecycle.
Module 5 - Report, Close and Follow up the Audit (Online)
In this module we will explore the final stages of the audit, namely: documenting the identified non-nonconformities and conducting the closing meeting. We will also explore, the last three phases of the audit lifecycle namely: preparing and distributing the audit report, completing the audit and performing follow up audit activities. These phases cover the “Check and Act” step of the (Plan-Do-Check-Act) PDCA cycle as it applies to the audit lifecycle.
Module 6 - Course Introduction (Classroom)
In this module, an introduction to the classroom element of the blended course will be provided. This includes important information regarding the course content & learning objectives, duration, assessment methodology & training delivery.
Module 7 - Planning the Audit (Classroom)
In this module we will explore the key steps that are required to plan the audit using a risk-based approach. We will also practice the skills required to prepare the necessary documented information for the audit including the audit plan and the audit checklist.
Module 8 - Conducting the Audit (Classroom)
In this module we will practice the skills required to effectively conduct an audit using a sample of QMS documentation. A variety of audit methods will be used including interview, document review and data analysis.
Module 9 - Report, Close and Follow Up the Audit (Classroom)
In this module we explore the steps required to report on and follow up on the audit. We will also practice the skills required to conduct a closing meeting.
This course is certified by CQI-IRCA (Course No. 2149).
Before The Classroom Modules
- Complete the online course modules and obtain 70% or higher in the final assessment (1 Online MCQ-based Assessment) by the required deadline set in advance of the given classroom date you are registered for
During The Classroom Modules
- Fully attend the classroom element as 100% attendance is required
- Obtain 70% or higher in the course continuous assessment during the classroom element
What each Learner should know before completing this course:CQI & IRCA recommend that each Learner have the following prior knowledge before completing this course:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement.
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles (see ISO 9000)
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of the requirements of ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000, which may be gained by completing Comply Guru’s CQI & IRCA Certified Online ISO 9001:2015 Foundation (QMS) Course (FD116) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the requirements is a key pre-requisite in attending this course as without a good understanding, the course & final examination may be very challenging.
Fluency in spoken and written English
- For participants whose first language is not English, we recommend a minimum English language competency of IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) for successful completion of the program. This is not assessed by Comply Guru in advance & each participant must self-assess their competency.
Printed Copy of ISO 9001:2015
- Each participant should bring a printed clean copy of the standard with them to the course. This is not provided by Comply Guru.
E-Learning System RequirementsThe below are the recommended requirements for each Learner in wishing to complete any of our online training courses or modules. In our experience, Workplace IT environments’ internal configurations and available software can vary (new or old), and there may be various limitations or other restrictions in place, and as such, the functionality of any Learning Management System (LMS) may be impacted, restricted and may not perform well.
Recommended Operating SystemsWindows 7/10, Mac OSX Sierra, iPad IOS10
Mobile DevicesComply Guru’s LMS is not available on a mobile app at this time. We recommend using a web browser on a mobile device in completing any online modules. However, if completing any final graded assessment, we recommend completing via a desktop browser.
Internet SpeedWe recommend using an internet connection of 256Kbit/sec or faster that will ensure that you can view videos and the online content
Recommended Internet Browsers
- Google Chrome 32 bit version 50 or later
- Safari 10 or later
Recommended SettingsWe recommend that the following settings are enabled:
- Pop-ups (in both Internet Browser and security software)
- Latest Version of Adobe Flash Player
- Latest Version of Adobe Acrobat Reader